THE END OF MY SEMESTER - 6 JUNE 2016

23:00


Assalamualaikum. 

U.P.D.A.T.E.

L.A.S.T.C.L.A.S.S

Hurmm....so today is the end of my last semester at UMSKAL. 6 J.U.N.E 2016 is the day where my last moment as a student who attended the last class of FSA [Financial Statement Analysis by SIR A.Z.M.I].

Yahoooo!!!!! That's the word that I want to shout it but its only on my mind not in my mouth. Because the feeling as a student is going to end soon. Like Sir Azmi said in the last class, "even tak ada basic account pun kalau ada usaha dari awal, pasti Allah akan bantu." 

Sekian, tazkirah exam dari Sir Azmi.

So, after the class ended, I got the chance to take some photoshoots with my friends, coursemates and roommates to cherish the last moment together.





Lovely Sarawakian : Izzah and Fizah








My Ex-Roomates


One more Sarawakian classmates: Sis Linda



With junior : Husna

Lovely classmates: Mimie and Nur


My roomates for sem 5 & 6

Supercool Ever Lecturer and very humble: Dr Hanudin. Proud to be his student :-)

P/s: Thank you dear Fizah, Izzah, Linda, Mimi, Nur, Yan, Claudia and the last photo is Dr.Hanudin who was supercool lecturer in UMSKAL, I do appreciate him a lot since two semester taught us. Thank you. Anyone who not on the list here, always in my heart. 
Dear Kina, Fida and Mia....THANK YOU.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images