TRAVELS DIARY TO COWBOY TOWN TUARAN

18:05

A very Good Evening to my dear lovely readers. So...today I just want to share with all of you about my Travels Diary to Cowboy Town in Tuaran, Sabah recently. This trips only for ladies including my mom, my two elders sister and my lil sister.

11 March of 2017

On saturday recently, we decided went to Cowboy Town at Tuaran. So we took of early in the morning at 8.00 a.m. to start the trips. We arrived there around 9.40 a.m. and luckily there's not too many people's.  So, what I want to share with all of you is this place can be a best attraction if you haven't decided to spend your weekend. Let's take a look on my photo around Cowboy Town that will melting your heart.

The Attractions you can get there:

1. Beautiful Entrance Street
2. The unique of Cowboy Town Buildings
3. A classic and antique car
4. Beautiful horse riding car which is RM25 if you want to ride on
5. Horse riding with only RM15
6. Bakau Park
7. Souvenir shops
8. Bamboo Restaurant




















You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Cantik blog..sedap mata memandang..semoga terus maju...jangan lupa juga lawat blog sya ya kat https://ceritaberemosi.blogspot.my/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images